05/06/2015

Customary welcome post

Hello, this is Piquid, my personal blog.

I'm Niall Lucas, a recent graduate from The University of York where I studied 'Film and Television Production'. I want to work in film, and have aspirations to write for the big screen (and maybe the smaller one as well).

I'm currently working part-time, pursuing passion projects and looking for freelance work as well as full time employment in the corporate video sector.

My website (www.nialllucas.com) recently went live, which showcases my artwork, writing and current/past projects.

This blog isn't so much about that though; everyone has a professional side and a personal one, and Piquid is more about writing down anything and everything that interests me, rather than working towards some goal.

Generally speaking those things are films, books, gadgets, geekery, design, art and so on. This is the place where I'll be sharing things I find interesting and hopefully where I'll write things that you'll find interesting!

That's about it for now,

-Niall

No comments:

Post a Comment